The aim of the TC is to promote volunteering as a mechanism for increasing youth employability.
The objectives of the project are:
· Provide youth workers and youth leaders with knowledge, skills and tools on recruitment, retainment, and recognition and reward of voluntary work;
· Reflect upon types of voluntary activities that lead to youth capacity development and increased competitiveness in the job market;
· Introduce mechanisms for structured tracking of voluntary work as a learning process;
· Share best practices on volunteering and youth employability in different European countries;
· Build partnership among civil society organizations from the Programme and Neighboring Partner countries concerning volunteering and youth employability.
This event will bring together 24 participants from Belarus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Moldova, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey and Ukraine. The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should have minimum 18 years old.
The Youth in Action programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse the participants with 70% of the travel costs. There will be a participation fee of 30 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 15th August 2012
Application form here: