„SNAPSHOT” is an international training course directed to young facilitators who are working with photography as a tool for youth activities. Seven days long project will take place in the picturesque venue of Nurnberg in Germany.
Main AIM of the project is to empower their capacity of work with photography as a tool for the future international youth projects by:
· building-up competences to create and facilitate the non-formal learning activities
· providing the basic knowledge about international project management
· sharing experiences of working with photography as a tool for international projects
· getting basic technical skills, to work with photo camera more efficient
· planning future international project using photography as a tool
Learning sessions will focus on project management and facilitation, not on photography itself. Photography will be only a tool to implement the objectives of the project.
This event will bring together 18 participants from different 9 countries. The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should have minimum 18 years old.
The Youth in Action programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse the participants with 70% of the travel costs. There will be a participation fee of 50 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to email@example.com
Application deadline: 10th October 2012
Application form here: