The main aim of this seminar is to increase participation in public life and integration into society of young people with fewer opportunities by promoting the non-formal education and building the capacity of youth organizations working in the field of active participation and integration of young people with fewer opportunities.
- to explore the concept of youth participation and key elements relating with active European citizenship and integration of youngsters with fewer opportunities through non formal education
- to contribute to intercultural learning of young people coming from different cultural backgrounds, and to provide opportunity for young people to develop multiplying initiatives to be implemented in their respective countries;
- to develop recommendation to different bodies and organizations, including European Commission, in the field of increasing active participation and integration of young people with fewer opportunities in community life
- to set up an e-platform on the web-site for recent and future collection, exchange and dissemination of information, experiences and good practices working on active participation
- to build up a network and sustainable partnership among partner organisations for development and implementation of future non-formal education youth projects, in the frame and outside of the Youth in Action programme.
The seminar will be implemented on basis of non-formal education, with a mosaic of several methods that are linked in the day by day program in order to assure the best space to learn, share, & connect for all the participants that shall be trainers, youth workers, active leaders in youth work and those involved in participation projects in different levels.
This event will bring together 30 participants from Estonia, Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Turkey, Italy, Germany, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and Bosnia & Herzegovina. The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should have minimum 18 years old.
The Youth in Action programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse the participants with 70% of the travel costs. There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 31st January 2013
Application form here: