Topic: European citizenship- Entrepreneurship
The aims of the youth exchange are:
1. To analyse what the crisis is, to understand what is happening in each country and in Europe.
2. To analyse how this crisis affect each of us.
3. To reflect on what we can do to overcome the crisis and what alternatives we have.
4. To foment the intercultural learning.
5. To encourage the creativity and initiative.
Methodology: non formal and informal education methods.
Group dynamics, role plays and simulations
This youth exchange will bring together 30 participants from 5th different countries. The youth exchange will be held in English.
There are 5 vacancies available and participant should have 18 - 26 years old.
The Erasmus+ programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse the participants 270 euro of the travel costs.
All the interested people should fill the application form below.
The application form must be sent to email@example.com
Application deadline: URGENT - 27.June 2014 !
Application form here: